The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law Online
- School Accreditation: WASC WSCUC
- School Type: Private, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: Not Provided
- Graduate Tuition: Not Provided
Online Degrees Available at The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law Online
Students must possess a Bachelor's Degree to enroll in Master's programs.
Master's Degrees (5)
- Dual Degree: Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track and Master of Legal Studies
- Dual Degree: Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizaitonal Psychology: Applied Research Track and Master of Legal Studies
- Master of Legal Studies
- Master of Legal Studies - Frontiers in Law
- Master of Legal Studies - Regulatory Compliance/Legal Risk Management
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.