Parker University Online
- School Accreditation: SACS COC
- School Type: Private, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $15,564
- Graduate Tuition: $12,930
A not-for-profit, regionally accredited University.
Parker University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the Certificate, Associate of Applied Science, Bachelor of Science, Master degrees, and the Doctor of Chiropractic degree. The Doctor of Chiropractic degree program of Parker University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education. The Parker University School of Massage Therapy is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA) to award the Certificate of Massage Therapy.
For required program disclosure information, please click here.
Online Degrees Available at Parker University Online
Associate Degrees (2)
- Associate of Applied Science with a major in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
Bachelor's Degrees (3)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Information Management
Master's Degrees (1)
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management