2019 Best Accredited Online Nutrition Master's Degrees
These 25 schools offer the best online master's degrees in nutrition. Almost half of the entries on this list cost less than $10,000 per year, making them excellent choices for students looking for a low-cost, quality education. At #5 is Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, which offers a Master of Science in Nutrition for $14,250 per year. Graduates of the school reported a median salary of $113,576.
|Rank||School||Annual Tuition||Median Salary|
|#1||Annual Tuition $32,452||Median Salary $118,741|
|#2||Annual Tuition $7,995||Median Salary $114,475|
|#3||Annual Tuition $9,306||Median Salary $114,483|
|#4||Annual Tuition $11,020||Median Salary $113,234|
|#5||Annual Tuition $14,250||Median Salary $113,576|
|#6||Annual Tuition $11,730||Median Salary $112,943|
|#7||Annual Tuition $10,800||Median Salary $110,304|
|#8||Annual Tuition $9,225||Median Salary $108,921|
|#9||Annual Tuition $11,212||Median Salary $105,589|
|#10||Annual Tuition $10,530||Median Salary $104,728|
|#11||Annual Tuition $10,251||Median Salary $101,493|
|#12||Annual Tuition $12,900||Median Salary $101,400|
|#13||Annual Tuition $7,644||Median Salary $100,634|
|#14||Annual Tuition $6,464||Median Salary $99,015|
|#15||Annual Tuition $10,440||Median Salary $97,049|
|#16||Annual Tuition $8,940||Median Salary $96,721|
|#17||Annual Tuition $15,030||Median Salary $97,100|
|#18||Annual Tuition $18,430||Median Salary $96,410|
|#19||Annual Tuition $8,218||Median Salary $95,036|
|#20||Annual Tuition $11,808||Median Salary $94,995|
|#21||Annual Tuition $9,435||Median Salary $94,517|
|#22||Annual Tuition $10,642||Median Salary $93,342|
|#23||Annual Tuition $14,300||Median Salary $87,100|
|#24||Annual Tuition $8,066||Median Salary $84,600|
|#25||Annual Tuition $10,170||Median Salary $83,700|
- Become an RD or DTR. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Accessed October 1, 2014. http://www.eatright.org/BecomeanRDorDTR.
- Descriptions of Degrees/Credentials. American Nutrition Association. Accessed September 14, 2017. http://americannutritionassociation.org/toolsandresources/descriptiondegreescredentials.
- Dietitians and Nutritionists. Occupational Outlook Handbook. Bureau of Labor Statistics of the US Department of Labor. Accessed October 1, 2014. http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/dietitians-and-nutritionists.htm.
- Requirements Overview. Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists. Accessed September 14, 2017. https://nutritionspecialists.org/.
- State Licensure. CDR. Accessed October 10, 2014. http://www.cdrnet.org/state-licensure.
- Types of Nutritionists. Chicago Tribune. Accessed September 14, 2017. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-03-21/health/ct-met-nutritionist-types-20130128_1_medical-nutrition-therapy-food-and-nutrition-nutrition-professionals.