2018 Top Accredited Online Master's in Healthcare Administration Programs
Students interested in pursuing an online Master of Health Administration (MHA) will find that all schools on this list are affordable and offer strong academics. Ranked for their low annual tuitions and high entrance exam scores, each of these top universities has an annual tuition under $18,000, and 17 have academic strength ratings of 65% or higher. Tennessee Tech University, the top ranked school on the list, offers a Master of Professional Studies in Healthcare Administration for $4,148 per year and has an academic strength score of 66%.
|Rank||School||Annual Tuition||Academic Strength|
|#1 Tennessee Tech University||Annual Tuition $4,148||Academic Strength 66%|
|#2 Nova Southeastern University||Annual Tuition $7,980||Academic Strength 69%|
|#3 Mississippi College||Annual Tuition $9,220||Academic Strength 70%|
|#4 Anderson University - SC||Annual Tuition $8,010||Academic Strength 67%|
|#5 University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus||Annual Tuition $14,009||Academic Strength 75%|
|#6 Valdosta State University||Annual Tuition $5,274||Academic Strength 62%|
|#7 LeTourneau University||Annual Tuition $11,070||Academic Strength 70%|
|#8 Viterbo University||Annual Tuition $10,455||Academic Strength 69%|
|#9 Louisiana State University - Shreveport||Annual Tuition $5,497||Academic Strength 61%|
|#10 University of South Dakota||Annual Tuition $7,996||Academic Strength 64%|
|#11 Midwestern State University||Annual Tuition $6,068||Academic Strength 61%|
|#12 Delta State University||Annual Tuition $6,577||Academic Strength 61%|
|#13 Ohio University-Main Campus||Annual Tuition $12,114||Academic Strength 68%|
|#14 Regis University||Annual Tuition $11,070||Academic Strength 66%|
|#15 Valparaiso University||Annual Tuition $12,870||Academic Strength 69%|
|#16 University of Central Florida||Annual Tuition $16,533||Academic Strength 72%|
|#17 University of Delaware||Annual Tuition $17,875||Academic Strength 74%|
|#18 Nebraska Methodist College||Annual Tuition $15,099||Academic Strength 69%|
|#19 Webster University||Annual Tuition $15,600||Academic Strength 70%|
|#20 Liberty University||Annual Tuition $12,995||Academic Strength 66%|
|#21 Queens University of Charlotte||Annual Tuition $12,960||Academic Strength 65%|
|#22 Point Park University||Annual Tuition $10,710||Academic Strength 61%|
|#23 Avila University||Annual Tuition $9,660||Academic Strength 59%|
|#24 Spring Arbor University Online||Annual Tuition $16,560||Academic Strength 70%|
|#25 Indiana Institute of Technology||Annual Tuition $9,090||Academic Strength 57%|
- Bloomberg School of Public Health. Accessed September 10, 2017. https://www.jhsph.edu/departments/health-policy-and-management/degree-programs/master-of-health-administration/admissions-requirements.html.
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. Accessed December 11, 2014. http://www.abhes.org.
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education. Accessed December 11, 2014. https://www.cahme.org.
- Council on Education for Public Health. Accessed December 11, 2014. http://www.ceph.org.
- Medical and Health Services Managers. Occupational Outlook Handbook. Bureau of Labor Statistics of the US Department of Labor. Published January 8, 2014. http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Management/Medical-and-health-services-managers.htm.