2020 Best Online Colleges in Missouri
The following schools highlight the best online colleges in Missouri based on affordable tuition costs and reported alumni salaries.
2020 Online Colleges in Missouri Ranking Details
For each school, we conducted manual research to provide prospective students with more details about the schools' online programs. Explore online degrees offered and accreditation information below.
Comprehensive List of Accredited Online Schools in Missouri
Popular online degrees offered by accredited schools in Missouri include business, nursing, education, and teaching. Colleges like Saint Louis University - Main Campus, which offers 15 nursing options for bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees, and Lindenwood University, which offers 41 options for undergraduate and graduate business administration degrees, make it easy for tomorrow's professionals to get the education of their choice today. With a burgeoning health industry, degree programs like Maryville University's master's of business administration in health administration, and University of Missouri's bachelor's in health science help launch the next generation of workers.
At a Glance:
- 48% of accredited online Missouri colleges have tuition rates of $12,000 or less.
- The state of Missouri offers women targeted educational grant funding from numerous resources. Career Development Grants offer women funding for their degree programs, while the Dorothy Harris Endowed Scholarship acts as a grant award for female graduate students who specialize in sports.
- Missouri's "Bright Flight" program provides resident high school seniors who score in the top 3% on the ACT and SAT up to $2000 each in scholarship funds.
- College Grants.org. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.collegegrants.org/missouri-college-grants.html.
- Zippia. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.zippia.com/advice/fastest-growing-jobs-in-missouri/.