2020 Best Online Colleges in Michigan
The following schools are ranked based on affordability and reported alumni salaries to represent the best online schools in Michigan. The
2020 Online Colleges in Michigan Ranking Details
For each school, we conducted manual research to provide prospective students with more details about the schools' online programs. Explore online degrees offered and accreditation information below.
Comprehensive List of Accredited Online Schools in Michigan
A wide variety of online degrees are available through accredited colleges in the state of Michigan. Degrees such as Central Michigan University's Master of Science in Information Systems could help jumpstart a career path in database administration, one of Michigan's most in-demand professions. Bay Mills Community College offers associate degrees in business administration and early childhood education for only $3,040 in annual tuition. Other popular online degree programs include master's degrees in engineering, special education and healthcare administration and bachelor's degrees in business administration and workplace leadership.
At a Glance:
- Tuition for online colleges in Michigan averages less than $20,000.
- Almost one third of online colleges in Michigan have tuition of less than $15,000.
- The Michigan Tuition Grant Program provides awards to eligible undergraduate resident students to cover college tuition and fees.
- Scholarships.com. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.scholarships.com/financial-aid/college-scholarships/scholarships-by-type/local-scholarships/michigan-tuition-grant-program/.
- Zippia. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.zippia.com/advice/fastest-growing-jobs-in-michigan/.