2020 Best Online Colleges in Massachusetts
The following online schools are the best in Massachusetts, ranked based on their high alumni salaries and annual tuition rates.
2020 Online Colleges in Massachusetts Ranking Details
For each school, we conducted manual research to provide prospective students with more details about the schools' online programs. Explore online degrees offered and accreditation information below.
Comprehensive List of Accredited Online Schools in Massachusetts
There are a variety of accredited schools offering online degrees in the state of Massachusetts. Aspiring nurses can pursue online education at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts - Boston and Amherst, or Fitchburg State University. Aspiring dental hygienists can obtain both bachelor's and master's degrees in dental hygiene at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Northeastern University receives a 100% recommendation rate from alumni and current students, making it the most highly-recommended university on the list.
At a Glance:
- 31% of accredited online colleges in Massachusetts have tuition of under $15,000
- Virtually every college in the state of Massachusetts offers scholarships and grants. Bristol Community College offers both the Bridgewater State College Presidential Scholarship and the New England Transfer Association Scholarship.
- The Massachusetts Cash Grant helps students pay college fees that are due in addition to tuition.
- Boston.com. Accessed September 20, 2019. http://archive.boston.com/jobs/galleries/10_hot_jobs_massachusetts/.
- The College Grants Database. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.collegegrant.net/massachusetts/.