2020 Best Online Colleges in Georgia
The schools on this list offer the best online programs in Georgia based on their affordable annual tuition rates and alumni salaries.
2020 Online Colleges in Georgia Ranking Details
For each school, we conducted manual research to provide prospective students with more details about the schools' online programs. Explore online degrees offered and accreditation information below.
Comprehensive List of Accredited Online Schools in Georgia
Accounting, nursing, education, and psychology are among the most popular majors in Georgia. Low overall tuition rates at these schools offer online students many affordable options. Nurse practitioners, web developers, and physician assistants are among the most in-demand job categories in this state. Georgia Southern University, Columbus State and Georgia Southwestern State University all offer a wide variety of degrees in nursing, while Georgia Southwestern State University also offers a master's of science in computer science.
At a Glance:
- 80% of colleges in Georgia have tuition of less than $20,000 per year.
- The state of Georgia offers six different grants to eligible state residents attending college.
- Georgia's Race to the Top fund is a $4 billion federal grant opportunity being applied, in large part, towards adopting standards and assessments that prepare students to succeed in college and the workplace and to compete in the global economy.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/12/13/these-are-the-25-most-popular-degrees-at-georgias.html.
- College Scholarships.org. Accessed September 20, 2019. http://www.collegescholarships.org/grants/states/georgia.htm.
- Zippia. Accessed September 20, 2019. https://www.zippia.com/advice/fastest-growing-jobs-in-georgia/.