University of Southern California
- School Accreditation: WASC WSCUC
- School Type: Private, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $50,277
- Graduate Tuition: $40,670
- Recommendation Rate: 43%
Online Degrees Available at University of Southern California
All Master's Doctoral Certificate
Master's Degrees (78)
- Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering (Computational Fluid & Solid Mechanics), M.S.
- Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering (Dynamics & Control), M.S.
- Aerospace Engineering, M.S.
- Astronautical Engineering, M.S.
- Biomedical Engineering (Medical Imaging and Imaging Informatics), M.S.
- Biomedical Engineering, M.S.
- Chemical Engineering, M.S.
- Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering), M.S.
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), M.S.
- Civil Engineering (Water and Waste Management), M.S.
- Computer Science (Computer Security), M.S.
- Computer Science (Data Science), M.S.
- Computer Science (Multimedia and Creative Technologies), M.S.
- Computer Science (Scientists and Engineers), M.S.
- Computer Science (Software Engineering), M.S.
- Computer Science, M.S.
- Electrical Engineering (Computer Engineering), M.S.
- Electrical Engineering (Computer Networks), M.S.
- Electrical Engineering (Electric Power), M.S.
- Electrical Engineering (Multimedia and Creative Technologies), M.S.
- Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications), M.S.
- Electrical Engineering (VLSI Design), M.S.
- Electrical Engineering, M.S.
- Engineering Management (MSEMT), M.S.
- Executive Master of Health Administration, E.M.H.A.
- Geographic Information Science and Technology, M.S.
- Geriatric Dentistry, M.S.
- Gerontology, M.A.
- Green Technologies, M.S.
- Industrial and Systems Engineering (MSISE), M.S.
- Integrated Design, Business and Technology, M.S.
- Learning Design and Technology, M.Ed.
- M.S. in Financial Engineering
- M.S. in Nutrition, Healthspan, and Longevity
- Management of Drug Development, M.S.
- Master of Academic Medicine, M.A.C.M.
- Master of Aging Services Management, M.A.S.M.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Multiple Subject Teaching (Elementary)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Secondary English
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Secondary Mathematics
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Secondary Science
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Secondary Social Science
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Taxation
- Master of Communication Management, M.C.M.
- Master of Construction Management, M.C.M.
- Master of Laws, LL.M.
- Master of Long Term Care Administration, M.L.T.C.A.
- Master of Management in Library and Information Science
- Master of Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Services
- Master of Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Health Services and Policy
- Master of Public Health-Biostatistics & Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health-Geohealth
- Master of Public Health-Global Health Leadership
- Master of Public Health-Health Education & Promotion
- Master of Science Cyber Security Engineering
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work - Advanced Standing
- Materials Engineering, M.S.
- Mechanical Engineering (Energy Conversion), M.S.
- Mechanical Engineering, M.S.
- Medical Device and Diagnostic Engineering, M.S.
- Operations Research Engineering, M.S.
- Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine, M.S.
- Petroleum Engineering (Geoscience Technologies), M.S.
- Petroleum Engineering (Smart Oilfield Technologies), M.S.
- Petroleum Engineering, M.S.
- Product Development Engineering, M.S.
- Regulatory Science, M.S.
- School Leadership, M.Ed.
- Systems Architecting and Engineering, M.S.
- Teacher Leadership, M.Ed.
Doctoral Degrees (2)
- Global Executive, Ed.D.
- Organizational Change and Leadership, Ed.D.
Certificate & Diplomas (18)
- Gifted Education Credential
- Graduate Certificate in Astronautical Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Business Law
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Design and Management
- Graduate Certificate in Food Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Science & Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Intelligence
- Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
- Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security and Public Policy
- Graduate Certificate in Patient and Product Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Preclinical Drug Development
- Graduate Certificate in Regulatory and Clinical Affairs
- Graduate Certificate in Smart Oilfield Technologies
- Graduate Certificate in Software Architecture
- Graduate Certificate in Systems Architecting and Engineering
- Graduate Certificate Program in Geriatric Dentistry
- Special Education Credential
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.