University of San Francisco
Online Degrees Available at University of San Francisco
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Human Services, General
- Master of Arts in Collegiate Athletics
- Master of Arts in Digital Technologies for Teaching and Learning
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Public Administration
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. With the exception of the recommend rate percentage (which is the average based on the student reviews submitted to our site), all of the data reflects 2012-2014 school years from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2013-2014 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, except on our reviews pages, where all data is aggregated from user submissions. NCES and BLS data is updated annually to reflect the most current available data and review information is updated in real time.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.
Guide To Online Schools takes no position with respect to the information or opinions expressed in the user comments/reviews and is not responsible for their content. For additional information, refer to our School Data Methodology.