University of Phoenix

University of Phoenix
Fill out the form below to contact a representative and receive an information packet from University of Phoenix.
1. Select a Program
    Associate Degrees (22)
    Bachelor's Degrees (51)
    Master's Degrees (54)
    Doctorate Degrees (7)
    Certificate & Diplomas (63)

Master's Degrees and Post-graduate Certificates require a minimum of Bachelor's Degree. Students must possess a teaching certificate to enroll in MAEd or post-graduate education programs.

While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.

2. Contact Information
Program of Interest
3. Tell Us About Yourself
To assist you with your financial options, please indicate whether you are a U.S. citizen.
4. Submit Your Request

Additional Information

University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. Notice is a Commission sanction indicating that an institution is pursuing a course of action that, if continued, could lead it to be out of compliance with one or more Criteria for Accreditation. An institution on Notice remains accredited. At the end of the Notice period, The Higher Learning Commission Board of Trustees may remove the sanction, place the institution on Probation if the identified concerns have not been addressed, or take other action. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission,

For program disclosure information please click here.

The University's Central Administration is located at 1625 W. Fountainhead Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85282-2371. Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034.

UOPX privacy policy

©2014 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.

University of Phoenix initial degree programs lead to teacher certification (Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle Level, Secondary and Special Education) in certain states. The College of Education offers state-approved programs in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Indiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah. College of Education programs are offered in Florida based on home-state approval from the Arizona Department of Education. Individual programs vary by state, and not all programs are available at all locations or in both online and on-campus modalities.

In order to practice as a counselor in any state, you must be licensed with a state license designation (i.e., LPC, LCPC, CCMH, MFT, School Counseling, etc.). License requirements and title vary by state. It is your responsibility to ascertain and meet licensure requirements in any state in which you desire to practice.

Our tuition numbers reflect data collected from the National Center for Education Statistics.

Recommendation rates and review counts are based on student reviews from our partner site, GradReports.