Georgia Southern University
- School Accreditation: SACS COC
- School Type: Public, Non-Profit
- Undergraduate Tuition: $16,137
- Graduate Tuition: $27,938
- Recommendation Rate: 89%
Online Degrees Available at Georgia Southern University
All Bachelor's Master's Doctoral Certificate
Bachelor's Degrees (4)
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- RN-BSN Program
Master's Degrees (17)
- Curriculum and Instruction - Accomplished Teaching, M.Ed.
- Early Childhood Education M,.Ed
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed
- Instructional Technology, M.Ed.
- M.A.T. Special Ed
- M.Ed. Higher Ed. Administration
- M.S. in Applied Economics
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Kinesiology (Coaching)
- M.S. in Sport Management
- M.S.A.E. In Engineering Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Middle Grades Education, M.Ed
- Reading Education, M.Ed.
- Secondary Education M.Ed
- Special Education, M.Ed
Doctoral Degrees (3)
- BSN-DNP: Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- BSN-DNP: Psychiatric/Mental Health Family Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice
Certificate & Diplomas (17)
- Certificate in Public and Nonprofit Management
- Coaching Certificate
- Early Childhood Education (Online), Ed.S.
- Endorsement: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Education
- Endorsement: Online Teaching and Learning
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering & Manufacturing Management
- Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL/Applied Linguistic
- Instructional Technology, Ed.S.
- Middle Grades Education, Ed.S.
- Post-MSN Certificate: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-MSN Certificate: Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Reading Education, Ed.S.
- Reading Endorsement
- Secondary Education, Ed.S.
- Special Education, Ed.S.
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.